terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

Small Introduction

Hello World,

Just a small introduction, i'm VedderPT, a portuguese noob horse trader, i have about 10 months experience but with some interruptions along the way, so it's probably more like 5 months experience, i still consider myself a noob since i still think i have a LOT to learn...

So this blog is going to be my personal diary, for me and whoever wants to follow it, i've decided to create it and expose my results so i can keep trying to learn with (hopefully) visitors advices and also because by exposing my results i feel i will probably won't make as many errors as i sadly tend to from time to time...

I usually trade the underdogs, pre live and live.

At this moment i'm currently working so since i won't be able to be at 100% i'm just going to start with a very small bank and try and go up from there.

Any questions or doubts feel free to ask me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário