terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2013

11/06/2013

Another great day, the best so far.

I'm now trading as much in live as in pre-live that's why i'm having such a good evolution these last couple of days, but it won't continue like this for long since there's a limit to where i can raise my stakes in the underdogs.

I did feel i trade well today since i don't even remember any big mistake, i mean, i'm sure i did many mistakes, but the fact that i don't even remember one probably tells me they were only small and normal mistakes, nothing worth mentioning. Only had a small loss (-0,51€) today which was great, if it only were like this every day... I did have a nice trade in live in one race that gave me the best green of the day (4,86€), this usually happens almost every day i'm sure, i do sometimes notice this situations and try to take advantage of it if the market allows it, just need to be sure i'm not on the wrong side of this, if you're wondering what it is let me just say i love when jockeys have very similar clothes...

Results:

11/06/2013: +37,31€
Markets: 30
Market Average: 1,24€
Greens/Reds: 29/1
Actual Bank: 124,28€


1 comentário:

  1. You can try something similar to your trading spreadsheet, but online and automated: http://mybetlog.com

    stay green ;)

    ResponderEliminar