terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2014

Challenge (8000€) - June

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of recent updates.

Last month went very well, managed to get 25% more than the aprox monthly objective so i have to say i'm happy with my results so far.

Hoping this month ends up going as well as last one.

Starting Bank -> 300€
CHALLENGE -> 8000€

Total Profit/Loss -> +2488,50€
May -> +1252,89€
June -> +1235,61€

01/06 ->  +92,51€
02/06 -> -131,76€
03/06 -> +115,75€
04/06 -> +124,35€
05/06 -> +125,32€
06/06 -> +106,81€
07/06 -> +186,91€
                          08/06 -> Day Off, Withdrawn profits
09/06 -> +104,36€
10/06 -> +141,54€
11/06 -> -465,27€
12/06 -> +137,80€
13/06 -> +105,55€
14/06->      +0,55€
15/06 -> +108,92€
                          16/06 -> Day Off, Withdrawn profits
17/06 -> +138,75€
18/06 -+47,44€
19/06-> +150,73€
20/06 -> +145,35€
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/06 to 10/06 -> +865,79€


As i'm only updating the blog on the 10th of June i'll just summarize these past 10 days. I' ve been trading a lot more in play in june, i would say my profits are somewhere around 85%/15% between in play and pre race, i can't remember these past days exactly so i can't really say much about it, however i do remember the 2nd  day of the month where i did get a huge red in play, no excuses about it, i just did a very bad trade and was dumb enough to let it run hoping it would still go in my favor, this little mind block costed me -244€, i did however took it in the chin and didn't try to recover the loss in anyway so i got that going for me which is nice.
Rest of the days went pretty well, nothing worth noting, i just keep trading the same way, it does get pretty boring sometimes...

This month has started very well, hope it continues this way.



11/06 to 20/06 -> +369,82€




I had an awfull day on the 11th of June, got caught in play on a huge red entirely based on greed, i tend to screw up from time to time, but this one was over the top, it was over 450€, i did good however on not chasing that red as i continued trading pretty much the same way throughout the day, and by the end of the day when i had almost half that big loss recovered BAM, almost 200€ down the drain, this time it was not my fault, my internet went down in the middle of a race and yeah you figured out the rest... What i find funny about this is in the few years i have been trading horses this (internet going down during races)  has happened to me a few times already, and as i'm such a lucky guy this wasn't the first or second time where i've lost reasonable amounts of money because of this, i always say to myself  that i'm going to get an alternative internet and laptop/tablet or whatever to have ready for when this happens again and until this day i never did... Yeah i'm not a very smart man, although i do think is just laziness... Well by the end of the day i was frustrated but i think i did a pretty good job not letting this day got on my nerves and affect my trading on the following days.

The rest of the days went ok, i'm still trading a lot more in play this month.

Despite that awfull day, the challenge is still looking good, hope i can achieve my goals.


5 comentários:

  1. Good Stuff VedderPT. Any chance you could add my new blog to your blogroll? - caanberry.com

    Cheers
    Caan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dario,
    I've been reading the blog since the beginning and I'm his fan, as I see you have good profits and consistent performance, I have not done very well, and so would like to learn from you, when playing live strategy used? makes trading, back or lay? thank you for teaching, we can contact?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi carlos alberto,

      Thank you for reading my blog, althoug i have to say if you're looking to learn how to trade horses i'm not the best trader to learn from for sure.

      I do several different things when trading, i do both pre racing an in running trading, scalping, swing, back/lay, lay/back, etc... I do however have better results in scalping, mostly because that's what i've done most of the time since i've started learning horse trading.

      Send me an e-mail if you wish to: pearl_jam23@hotmail.com

      Eliminar
  3. Boas depois se te puder fazer umas perguntas contacta me mauro_dias1@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar