quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2014

Last 3 months

Hey guys, some people have been asking me lately if i'm still trading or blew up my bank amongst other things, so this post is just a quick update on my last 3 months.

I confess i did get lazy with the blog, i didn't knew what to write about anymore and i know you guys most probably don't just want to see P/L prints, but i honestly just don't know what to write about, i just keep doing the same boring stuff day after day so there isn't much i can talk about anymore. But moving on...

After my last post at the end of 2013 i didn't get to trade much, i was a bit sick from trading so i took a step back and in January and February i didn't trade as much as i usually do, at the beggining of March i got back to trading "full time", my results have been good enough for me although i might want to try and step up a level in my horse racing by the end of this year, i still didn't get to trade the favourites as i just keep leaving it for next month, in my defense i just don't feel motivated to do it as i'm having ok profits trading the underdogs and i'm pretty sure when i get into trading favourites i will lose some money before i can learn how to win some...

Just would like to say that i have been trading a lot more in live since March, my profits probably have been around 50-50 between pre racing and live.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário